Half Term Family Day at Science Oxford
Sorry, there are no future dates available
Half Term Family Days at Science Oxford.
Visit the Science Oxford Centre for a unique family experience. Explore, discover and play in the Exploration Zone, where children and grown-ups alike have fun experimenting with interactive exhibits – create and test flying designs at the Air Table, build a giant magnetic ball run, and see what’s hot and what’s not with the Curious Camera. Experiment at the Live Lab with hands-on activities.
With 15 acres of woodland and ponds, there’s plenty to explore outside too. Pick up an Explorer Backpack and trail map and see what wildlife you can spot.
Saturday 10th February, Saturday 17th February.
10am – 12pm
12.30pm – 2.30pm
3pm – 5pm
Suitable for ages 3+ (all welcome)
£7.50 per person (includes Eventbrite fee).
£6 per person or £20 for a family ticket (4 people, must include 1 adult) under 3s free.
Your ticket includes:
- Two-hour timeslot in the Exploration Zone
- Access to the woodland and outdoor areas from 10am–5pm
- Access to outdoor Water Lab from March – October (change of clothes recommended)
- Parking (limited availability, see below for details)
What’s not included:
Food and drink: Emira’s Kitchen café is open on Saturdays from 10am-4pm, serving hot and cold drinks, snacks and home-made rolls. Visitors are also welcome to bring their own refreshments and picnics to eat at our indoor or outdoor lunch tables.
Bike Parking: This is available on site
Car Parking: Parking only available at weekends on a first come first serve basis*.
Limited spaces, please see here for information on alternative parking and how to get here.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require parking for accessibility reasons.
- Visitors and staff may choose to wear face coverings inside the Centre
- The Science Oxford Centre is well ventilated, with windows and doors open (where appropriate)
- Hand sanitiser is available on entry, exit and throughout the Centre
- If you are showing symptoms of Covid-19 or are in a vulnerable group, please stay at home – you can transfer your ticket to another day (you can do this yourself via Eventbrite or contact us if you have any issues)